Any ideas/information relating to the ESL market ?

Hi!

I am currently an English teacher in Vietnam. I am planning a move to Colombia - June 2016.... any ideas/information relating to the ESL market - please share!!!

There isn't too much online about ESL in Colombia. I hope it's not too difficult finding a job!

Best,
Jimmy

Hello Jimmy,

This new thread has been initiated from your post on the Columbia forum.

Hope it helps you in getting some feedbacks.

All the best
Bhavna

Hello Jimmy:

I wonder if you would like to offer some private classes of English to a  physician who lives in Bogota. She is in need of a native teacher that can teach her English, but does not want to go to classes to an  institution due to her work schedule.

For more job, you can take a look at bilingual schools, The Colombo-American Institute, Meyer Institute, they are always looking for teachers.

Thank you for your information.  I wish all the best to you. Colombia is a lovely place!

Nubia.

Hi Jimmy! You should check out Berlitz Colombia. I was just hired and will be moving to Cartagena in 3 weeks. I think it's going to be a great experience. You should reach out and send an email and your CV to the contact listed, Adriana Ramirez. Here is a link to that for you. Good luck! 

berlitz.com.co/contactanos/oportunidades-de-trabajo