Looking for an active go club to plat at in HCMC

If anyone knows where there is an active go scene inside the city it would be great to hear from you so I can start finding some games. Haven't seen it at all in the last 3 and a half months and would love to start playing.
Thanks,
Andrew

Active go scene ?

Plat at ?

I must be getting old !!

What the hell is a go scene.

Well you two seem to be confused at what I am talking about so let me explain what go is. It is a two player strategy board game that is a bit similar to chess actually. It is a very old game that is popular in China, Japan and Korea I believe. This game is very complicated of course and also very fun to play. I am looking for a club (similar to a chess club) that gets together and plays games. I play online but it is not the same as bringing a go board and playing people face to face.
Unfortunately I haven't had any luck with finding people to play with.
If anyone can help I would appreciate it.
Andrew

To be honest, now that you have explained what it is, someone might know or heard of somewhere that does this.

Ok , so do you know what financial regulated retention is ? If you have never heard of it before , and you get confused , let me know and I'll explain it .
In my book , there's a big difference between , never having heard of something , and being confused .

No I have not heard of that term before. I suppose you are right the two are drastically different.

I'm still looking for an active chess (Western, not Chinese) club in HCMC.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Type "chess club of HCMC" into Google, there are numerous clubs listed.

Do you play GO on kgs ? there is one Go club for students at  56/5 Nguyễn Thông, Q.3, TPHCM (Mon Wed Fri 17:00-20:00) contact Trần Quang Tuệ- 0906 977 627, or a club at Open University - Vo Van Tan D3 ( if I'm not wrong). It has been a while I havent played GO :D.

Check the Google results: I don't want to visit RMIT University or International schools to play chess.

Happy8888 wrote:

Ok , so do you know what financial regulated retention is ? If you have never heard of it before , and you get confused , let me know and I'll explain it .
In my book , there's a big difference between , never having heard of something , and being confused .

do you know what a proton pump inhibitor is?

@Hypothalamus , yes I most certainly do . why do you ask ??

So why dont you actually outline the specific type of place youre looking for.