Looking for tutor who can help me to improve my English!

Hi everyone, I am Vân from Ho Chi Minh in Vietnam. Now i want to find a tutor who can held me to improve my English with a low cost.
Have a nice day!

What are you prepared to pay an hour ?

It's around 4-5 USD per hour

Hello khanhvanmedia,

I invite you to look in Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City in the Classifieds section, there are ads posted by English teachers looking for students.

Regards,
Naomi.

Maybe you should try the Bangladesh forum . Seriously , if that's all you can pay , you chances of finding someone at that rate is zero
Maybe you should look on the forum . I seem to remember seeing something about an "English speaking club " which would probably be free
Failing that , jump on YouTube and look at "speaking English /English pronunciation etc
If someone did in fact accept your offer , I would seriously question their ability to be of any benefit to you .
Good luck

Thanks Naomi!

Hi Happy8888,
Thanks for your reply. Do you know that i am living in Saigon where i can earn 15USD per day and i used 1/3 to improve My English.
If you can not give me a good advice you should keep silent.

Telling you about the English speaking club , and directing you to beneficial online tutorials that can assist you , is not beneficial ?
I understand Viet incomes , that is why I tried to help you , by suggesting something that is not going to cost you anything
I know a large amount of English teachers here , and unless one of them was feeling charitable , none , and I mean none of them,would do that for $4-5 an hour . I'm sorry that you don't like reality
Good on you for trying to improve yourself , there are many different ways to achieve your goals

Hello Van,

My name is Engeli. I'm a near - native English speaker and an experienced English teacher.  I've been teaching English to Koreans for 7 years on skype.  If you would consider online english class, add me ***

Best Regards,

Engeli

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security + post your offer in the language classes section section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. Good day! Are you still looking for tutors?

Thank you but i intend to buy a English course of a school

this thread is then closed ;)

Closed