Soy de USA y quiero vivir en España

Hola,

soy de Estados Unidos y me gustaría vivir en España. Qué tipo de Visas existen sin limite de tiempo y que me permitan trabajar alli?
Debería buscar el trabajo desde USA y que me hagan los tramites en las empresa? O puedo ir a España y buscar trabajo desde allí?

Si eres norteamericano, es decir, pasaporte USA, no necesitas visado para venir a España... el tema del trabajo es diferente.  deberias ponerte en contacto con el Consulado Español de tu zona y pedir informacion.

We are looking for candidates to work in one of the biggest companies in the technological sector, and to work in, Spain, we are looking for people who speak  American English at a bilingual or native level

Your tasks in this company will be:
- Responsible of that incoming complaints are dealt with according to complaint handling procedures efficiently.
- Responsible for the following parts of the customer ledger; outstanding claims, bad dept, stopped invoices, unidentifiable debtors
- Advising the Customer Service in questions of customer dissatisfaction and customer ledger.
- Liaising with customer authorities and consumer organizations.
- Maintaining the good relationships with customers.
- Administrative tasks.
We offer you:

- Permanent contract.
- Working days from monday till friday from 9 hs in the morning to 6 hs in the afternoon,
- 22 labor days of holidays and 12 Bank Holidays.
- An international work environment.
- A salary of ¿16.000 gross a year.
- Reduce Schedule in summer.

16,000 gross? In Barcelona?

Hola Alejandra,

Soy Javier, administrador de Expat.com. Estás en la versión en español de nuestra web. Te ruego uses este idioma, o si deseas publicar en inglés, tenemos una versión disponible.

Saludos

Javier
Expat.com