English speaking expats living in the Ida-Virumaa district?

Hi my name is Harry, on 4th January I will fly out to Estonia to live with my partner and two children in Johvi. My partner who is Estonian has already settled there. I have visited Estonia many times and am really looking forward to a new beginning. Once there I will be looking for employment however being so far to the East I am not expecting many opportunities coming my way, especially as my spoken Estonian is limited. I would love to hear from any other English speaking expats living in the Ida-Virumaa district for advice, friendship and conversation.

Hello hartren

Since you participated on a thread inactive since 2012, a new one has been created for you on the Estonia forum to help you get more visibility on the forum.

All the best

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thanks Kenjee, I didn't notice it was inactive, I very much appreciate your help with this.

Hi I recently moved to Estonia to live with my partner and two children in Johvi. Looking for any English or English speaking people to make friends with in the area.

Hello,

I am a french citizen living in Harjumaa.
We can exchange in english if your are interested.

Tere Tulemast !
JJeesti

Hi Jjeesti,
Great to hear from you, Thank you for getting in touch with me on this site.  I would be very happy to make contact with you. My Estonian is very basic therefore would prefer to  chat in English. I have been living in Johvi (Eastern Estonia) since January of this year. I teach English at the local school. I would love to hear about your life here in Estonia and your journey from France which led you here?
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours
Harry