What are the typical living expenses of a student in Fargo, ND?

I mean a rough estimate for an average student.

Also, please break down estimation to typical major expenses like accommodation, bills, gym membership, internet, personal care, and common entertainment and leisure options.

I live in the Midwest - just outside Chicago, so similar economy (maybe slightly higher). Here, rents for 1BR in the suburbs range $750-$2100 depending on area and fanciness. You'd have to check local listings like Craigslist for rent but I can help you with some of the others you mention.

Internet: If you have a tethering plan with your mobile phone company, it's part of that expense. Otherwise, rates range from $35-$75/mo depending on how you set it up (DSL vs cable vs other provider).

Gym memberships: Planet Fitness is $10/mo, others go up from there. Premium memberships are around $75/mo. Most schools have a fitness center though for free.

Bills: electricity and gas are typically in one bill. Look for all-inclusive with rents, those are common. Otherwise, you might have gas included and pay electricity extra. In cold places like ND, look for a place that at least includes gas and also has gas appliances and heating. Electricity can be expensive if your heating and others aren't gas-driven. $100/mo avg in summertime if you run air conditioner, less if not and if your place is small.

Movies are $12. Gas for autos is $2/gallon now. Food will range by where you shop. Whole Foods is $4/gallon of milk, less at discount markets.

You can save on international calling by using Skype, QuickCall.com, Viber or other.

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com