Russian language for english speakers

I will be coming to Ukraine for some dental work after Christmas. I am thinking of staying 2-3 months and engaging in russian language course or tutor. I know some russian but not good. I have taught english and can teach english so I would be willing to exchange language lessons if someone wanted to learn or improve their english. I will be renting an apartment near city center so we can use my apartment for lessons.
So, I am looking for school or course recommendations or a tutor or someone wanting to exchange lessons.
Thank you
Art

akguide wrote:

I will be coming to Ukraine for some dental work after Christmas. I am thinking of staying 2-3 months and engaging in russian language course or tutor. I know some russian but not good. I have taught english and can teach english so I would be willing to exchange language lessons if someone wanted to learn or improve their english. I will be renting an apartment near city center so we can use my apartment for lessons.
So, I am looking for school or course recommendations or a tutor or someone wanting to exchange lessons.
Thank you
Art

I'd recommend you browse or post an ad in the Language Exchange or Language Lessons part of the Ukraine Classifieds.  The forum isn't really suited for these requests, as they fade rather quickly...

Good luck

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team