Dental clinic recommendation

I need dental work done. I have visited and lived in Ukraine over the past 10 years but never needed dental work. Now I have decided to have my dental work done in Ukraine. I am looking for recommendations from english speakers who have used dental clinics and can give me their reviews. I will probably look in Kiev but I  will consider other cities as well. I spak some russian but not good so I need a clinic with an english speaker.
Thank you
Art

I recently had my wisdom tooth extracted at Qclinic. The doctor and assistant were very professional and friendly, the place is very clean with modern equipment. The price too was great. Overall, it was a great experience for someone like me who had not been to the dentist mostly all my life.

Hey! i'm living in Kharkiv and i have my own dentist for the last 4 years, he speaks simple English, and works at the best hospital in Kharkiv  "i think", the hospital name is Dr.Alex, if you needed his number or name you can ask me.

Thank you

Hello everyone,

@ ModyBahrain if you could recommend your dentist in the business directory here : https://www.expat.com/en/add-business/europe/ukraine/ , it will be highly appreciated. Members in need will easily find his contact details.

Thanks in advance
Bhavna

Hello,
I have decided on a modern dental clinic in Sumy. My first appointment is Jan 25. I will try to remember to follow up after my dental work. The name of the clinic is European Dentistry-Brilliant Smile. Good reviews, modern clinic and equipment, experienced staff. Sumy is a nice city.
Art

I finished my dental work in 2 appointments. I had a front tooth broken off at gumline but still good. I also needed 2 molar crowns. I needed a root canal and bonded post then crown. I had a total of 3 crowns,mroot canal. xray and so on. I won't tell the total cost but it was much less than I expected.
The dentist in Sumy at Brilliant-Smile is awesome. He was friendly, spoke english, efficient and honest. The clinic was small but complete. His work was excellant. I am very happy with the whole experience. I even recommended a friend go there. He needs two bridges and some implants. He will be going this week.
Anyway, my work was completed several weeka ago and no followup issues.
I give my complete recommendation to this clinic in Sumy.

During the working trip I had to treat a tooth in Cherkassy. Clinic Julia helped (http://julia.ck.ua/english-page). I recommend. In addition, the prices they just ridiculous compared to ours in Alabama