Preparing Income Tax

Hello Everyone, I moved here 2 and half months ago from United States and its getting close time to do income taxes.Do you know anyone that experience doing Taxes ?
Thank You
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
I'm married to an American, this is his profile but we both share same one cause we don't wanna open too lol my name is ikram. We r planing on moving back to Morocco right now we r in California. How did u find it there? Are u working, was it easy to find a job?

Hi Ikram,I came here to live about 3 months ago.I been coming here for around 7 years now and I love it here.But as for finding a job its not easy.I was told if you find a job its teaching or call center haven't found that so far.I been looking on line for work on line jobs like taking surveys or freelance so if you find something let me know.
Thank You
Debbie

Hi Ikram, I was looking for income tax cpa because I left my job U.S to come here to be with my husband.
Thank You
Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Which part in Morocco do u live? I'm originally from Rabat, I do know an American who opened a Montessori school in Agadir. Se d your Facebook and I can put u in touch with her. I am thinking about opening my own business there as well, it just gonna take sometime :)