2-3 bedroom flats in Adliya/Mahooz?

Hi all! Everyone here has been so helpful -- I have one more plea for help.

My husband, baby, and myself have been apartment shopping and have seen everything that is posted on the major search websites. Now I'm hoping some of you can point out places we haven't seen!

Here is our basic wants/needs:

-walking distance (up to 2 km) to Adliya restaurants
-2 or 3 bedrooms
-clean and fully furnished (not too dated)
-650-950

Where should we look?? I understand that many places are word of mouth...

Hello,

If your already in Bahrain you could go through daily classifieds on Daily tribune, Gulf-Daily-News that would be a good place to start. If your still not in Bahrain i would suggest you to com down  (you could stay in Hotel/Rental Apt. for a while) go around, look for yourself and then decide. Most of the Apartments have a board outside if they are available for rent  (along with phone numbers). Apart from the above visit this post https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=544269 you will find Josnuggles contact info (she's one of our experts on the forum) shoot her a DM she has a friend in real estate who could help.

good luck

T&R

Hey you can check Burj umoran it in Adliya near fudruckers. It matches what you are looking for, I lived there before but the main disadvantage it the building management and the house keeping!

In addition to the suggestions above, you could try walking around in the area behind the Ramada Hotel in Adliya. Also walk around the area near the CID office in Adliya. There are a number of apartment blocks there. But if you are keen on newer buildings, then you best bet is to take a look at apartment blocks in Juffair. Its not too far away from the restaurants area in Adliya.

Also take a look at bahrainpropertyworld.com  This website has a good listing.

Happy hunting.

We are staying in Almoayyed suites in adliya, they are clean and good amenities.  It has 24 hr security and friendly staff, would recommend

You might check out Mansouri Mansions.  Not luxurious, but management is great, housekeeping is great, and it is private and quiet.