Does anyone know of a timeline/checklist website for US to NSW relocat

Hello, all.  I am a mom of three, married stay-at-home mom/singer/song-writer who is REALLY challenged with details.  I have purchased some books regarding living/working in Australia that have been helpful.  Still, I wasn't sure if anyone knew of a website/book that may have a good timeline/checklist for families who are relocating.  We plan on moving from Maine (USA) to Sydney next September.  We do have some visa paperwork underway.  I need help on some suggestions relating to getting physicals/immunizations (we don't really immunize our kids here, but know we may have to), getting in touch with realtors (we will be renting), good neighborhoods near healthfood stores, etc...Thanks for any ideas!  It's quite overwhelming, but we are looking forward to it as well.  Australia is so beautiful, and we know we will all enjoy it.

Welcome to Expat.com, rmesple :)

A good start would be to go through the Guide of Life in Australia where you'll find a lot of useful information, as well as the various forums of Australia.

I hope, meanwhile, some of the active members will come forward to give you other infos and advice.

Have a nice day further
Arlette

Thank you very much!  I will check out that link.

Hi rmesple,

You might able to check out some information from this link too.

URL: movetosydney.com/category/before-departure/

Cheers

(moderated: no free ads please)