Average salary in Malta

Hi,
I would to ask how much is the average salary in Malta for a techician jobs, like plumber electrician or hvac technician.
Thanks in advance.

From your question it sounds like you are an universal technical  genie ! Plumber, electrician ....or anything else .  The  Maltese word is possibly Handyman ? Do you have any idea of the Maltese plumbing system or the electrical system ?

Anyway , if you are employed you can expect around 7 € / hour . Most 'Handymen' run their own business and hire immigrants for cheap if they need help ! Don't expect too much.

Just experienced that this morning with a burst boiler ! 1 Maltese plumber ? and one dark-coloured guy  - Hassan .... all talk in Maltese which Hassan does not understand  Maltese guy says pliers - helper looks in toolbox and finds pliers - then Maltese guy says bucket ...dark-coloured guy looks irritated so Maltese guy points ....I'm faster and help and pass on bucket ...

Cheers
Ricky

No i'm not technical genie. But i have done in the past those professions.
Also i have to mention that i have sent cv's as a plumber hvac technician and electrician.
But i don't know the annual wage for each one of them. I guess the wages are similar to each other profession.
You said hourly rate is 7€/ hour.
So for 8 hours is 56€ per day and for 5 days 280 €
and for month about 1200€.
Do you think it is a decent salary  to come and live in Malta me and my wife?
No lifestyle expectations.Just the basics.(2 bedroom apartment,no night life. maybe saturdays for cinema or coffee., internet, mobile phone, food, electricity, water etc.)