Recently relocated to Warsaw from Toronto

Hi there,

I have been in Warsaw for close to 2 months and I am looking for fellow like-minded female business professionals to attend networking events etc.  I was working and living in Toronto, Canada for the past 4 years, and spend close to 1 month in Paris prior arriving in Warsaw. I am here temporarily but I would like to make the most of it. 

I am Czech by birth, although I grew up in Joburg, South Africa and then relocated back to Europe in 2008, prior moving to Toronto in 2011 (where I have gained PR).

As I said I am interested in attending various events in and around the city.

If anyone is interested in joining me, pls let me know.

Many thanks!
Sarka

Hello Sarka

Congrats on your first post on Expat.com :top:

Do subscribe to the Networking in Warsaw section of the forum so as to be notified whenever there are meet ups and events being organised.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Dear Sarka, I recommend to join xxx - there are many meetings and groups. Brgds Wojtek Zacharski

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote external links on Expat.com
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Witam,

Warsaw is quite an active city and there's always something around: you just need to find it.
I can't be more specific as I don't know what do you like or what are your interests but, in case you don't speak Polish already, I would dare to recommend to start studying it to better integrate with local people (and get new friends too! )

Rgds
A.

Hi Sarka,

While I'm not a like minded female, I'm a business professional, and would be interested in checking out and recommending you some events, send me a pm if you're still into checking out Warsaw.

Hi Sarka,
and hello everybody.
Mee to I am just arrived to Warsaw from Milan (Italy).
I'd like to join you for networking events and any other occasion, I need too to make networking, contacts, meet people, make friends.
Please contact me here or:

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.

Hi Ben, my message is also for you, I need networking events contacts make friends, please contact me - and let's meet
Bests,
Giulio

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.