Willing to move to USA

Hi,
My name is Mohamed  and I'm from Egypt " Cairo"
I interested in working and living in the USA
can anyone give me some pointers on how this can become possible?

Snow???

I guess you have to marry an American and go through the immigration process for a green card which is not easy. Or get a job with an American company who are after the skills and qualifications you have. Apart from that its not possible. Well thats my take lol :)

Ok Bekkiboo find wife to me :):):)

This is a site for expats not a dating site.

mohamedsamir80 wrote:

Ok Bekkiboo find wife to me :):):)

Find one yourself.

Sure i know that's just a joke :)
and i hope to achieve what i want soon

No offence, but anyone who posts on message boards "I want to live in US" and comes from Morocco,  Egypt or the Middle East is suspect. This is a board for EXPATS, not for people wanting to BE an EXPAT.

deachick wrote:

No offence, but anyone who posts on message boards "I want to live in US" and comes from Morocco,  Egypt or the Middle East is suspect. This is a board for EXPATS, not for people wanting to BE an EXPAT.

Hello deachick & welcome to the forum of Expat.com

For info, the forum is mainly used by  'To be' expats to get information on the countries they wish to visit or live in.

So the site is as much for already Expats and those who want to be expats.

Also, many high level professionals from the 'suspect' regions are welcomed to the USA each year.

Please avoid generalisation.   :thanks:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I stand by what I said.  I wasn't aware this was "expats and people who want to marry so they can be expats".

If I posted "I want to move to London,  someone hire me please! Or find me a husband! 😊 "  I would expect people to think it was shady and suspect. 

If you don't like the perception of people,  that's not my problem. Maybe if people weren't so thirsty to move to America for dubious reason, I wouldn't be so wary of them.

deachick wrote:

I stand by what I said.  I wasn't aware this was "expats and people who want to marry so they can be expats".

If I posted "I want to move to London,  someone hire me please! Or find me a husband! 😊 "  I would expect people to think it was shady and suspect. 

If you don't like the perception of people,  that's not my problem. Maybe if people weren't so thirsty to move to America for dubious reason, I wouldn't be so wary of them.

Hello

Everyone has the right to have and stick to his own opinion.

Here, the thread is not talking about marrying to become an expat, and for info, no such threads are allowed here.

Bekkiboo on this thread only teased the initiator by saying get married to move. Nothing serious about that.

---------------

Let's now all please stick to this thread initiator's query, anybody has info to share on how to live and work in USA?

The Living in USA Guide has some information to provide, but any testimonies from expats who made the move is most welcome.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic, irrelevant. Please participate only if you can help the initiator of this thread.