Life in Algeria for non Muslims

Hi,

I have an offer of employment in Algeria. Before considering it, I have a few questions that I would like non Algerians on this forum to answer for me.

1) Is Sharia law implemented and imposed upon non Muslim expats who go, live and work in Algeria?

2) Do non Muslim expats get treated well and fairly without any racial or ethnic bias by Muslim Algerians at the workplace?

3) Is it possible to mix freely with Algerian men and women without fear of punishment under Islamic Sharia law?

4) Is there any nightlife in Algerian cities and is it safe to travel at night after parties without having to fear kidnapping by Islamic terrorists?

5) Have there been any major terrorist attacks on Algerian cities recently and any widely reported abductions of expats by Islamic Jihadi terrorist groups in recent years?

After the recent Paris attacks, these questions seem quite plausible. I certainly don't want to walk into a warzone unwittingly, and not in the least bit into an autocratic setup where religion and being Muslim would be a major issue.

P.S. This is for my own personal safety and not to offend anyone from any nationality or ethnic origins

Hi dear I am Algerian living in Algeria and I would like to help you
1- NO,Algeria is a free country I myself have so many non Muslim friends at the university and it is all going well you can live freely even if you are not a Muslim.
2-Yes,Algerians are very kind people and Islam does not give us the right to hate other people no matter what religion they are.
3-YES,you can make friends either men or women you are free and you wont be punished honey.I am a Muslim girl and I have friends from both genders and from other religions.
4-OK at night here in Algeria it differs some cities have night-life some others don't but you can travel at any time there are so many transport ways that you can use to travel at any time of the day and no you wont be kidnapped we have security and police and there are no terrorists here.
5-No,Algeria is safe and there no recent terrorist attacks at all I hope you understand that  .
Thank you and if you have any further questions please accept my friends request and I will guide you though this.
P.S WELCOME TO ALGERIA