Advice looking for accommodation in Amstelveen

Hello all!
I am extremely close to taking a job and moving to Amstelveen, which as you will all know is just south of Amsterdam.

My issue is this: I need to rent property before I can get my BSN number, I need the BSN number before I can start the job.

I am using sites such as pararius but so far I am not having much luck finding a 2 bedroom apartment for rent for no more than 1300 euros a month.

I have googled for days and had a look through the accommodation on this forum, but I am struggling to find accommodation in Amstelveen. Can anyone recommend any other places or sites I can look at please?

My plan is to arrange viewings for 2 or 3 and then come over for a day and view them, I hope this plan would work.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thank you!!

hello deucalion0

Wish you luck in your accommodation hunt.

To spread the word on your search, you may also drop an advert in the Housing in Amsterdam section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and external links not allowed. Please drop advert in Housing section

Check at Funda, funda.nl/huur/amstelveen/0-1250/2+kamers/

I would also look at some agency in Amsterdam. They often have houses in Amstelveen for less of 1300 euros, but you have to contact them and to contact more than one.