Websites for Renting an Apartment

hi everyone,

we are a couple that has recently moved back to greece and are having huge difficulties with finding an apartment to rent long term.
Few years back we had no problem finding an apartment in faliro and we dont understand why there are no apartments available now. Is it the time of the year, is it some general lack of home rentals.. or we are just doing something wrong?

We have a few conditions, which I believe are reasonable and nothing out of the ordinary (independent heating, 1st floor and up, balcony, price etc).

We are mostly searching on webistes xe.gr, spitogatos & homegreekhome.
Few places that we have visited that were advertised on these sites were not convenient (dodgy neighborhood, metro construction noise, false info on the size etc..)

does anybody know any other websites where we can try finding our home or has any kind of advice what to do.

Thanks a million!!!!
Ninna

hello ninna,

have you tried to call Kings Properties (kingsproperties.gr) ? or All About Property (allaboutproperty.gr) ? I'm quite sure they will have something to offer you.
Good luck.

Regards,
Gabrielle

Tnx for the info, no luck still :/

I see,
when we did our search it took us 2 months to find this house..
Keep trying   ;)

I think the reason is the time of the year... Because last time (3 yrs ago Feb) we found a place immediately.
Also in summer we drove through Faliro and in one street saw several renting ads placed on the buildings..
Different story now but we will have to close this now even if it means renting a place that we dont really like..
Did u find yours online or the newspaper? Private ad or agency?