Resident Permit Sticker Error - Help!

I came back from Vacations and at the Airport I was told I need to correct my resident permit as the passport number is wrong, they told me where I should go  and that is very easy I just go they print it again and paste it but I forgot where is that they told me I have to go! there is a person in charge of this things in my office is telling me that she needs the agent to do it and the agent is not in bahrain, I don't know why an agent is needed? When at the airport I was told its just about going to get a new sticker somewhere.

Can you please tell me where I have to go, as at work this person is making it difficult I need to travel soon.

Thank you!

randomme wrote:

I came back from Vacations and at the Airport I was told I need to correct my resident permit as the passport number is wrong, they told me where I should go  and that is very easy I just go they print it again and paste it but I forgot where is that they told me I have to go! there is a person in charge of this things in my office is telling me that she needs the agent to do it and the agent is not in bahrain, I don't know why an agent is needed? When at the airport I was told its just about going to get a new sticker somewhere.

Can you please tell me where I have to go, as at work this person is making it difficult I need to travel soon.

Thank you!

Let's see ,  maybe NPRA ? "Nationality, Passport & Residence Affairs "
Call them at +973  17399764  and talk to the Public Relations Dept .

There was a post related to RP sticker , this one Residence Permit Sticker

At the office I was told that they need that agent because only bahrainis can enter that building. Is it true? I wanted to go to Dubai this weekend.

Well it's not like that.
Usually your Public Relations Officer should do these things.  All companies hire a Bahraini for these jobs "to visit Govt offices"

Talk to your PRO.
It's not a big problem that takes days,  a change of permit sticker is just 5 mins process :)

If you wanna leave this weekend,  I suggest you act fast.

I had to ask the favor to someone else as in my office this person said I had to wait for the agent (a bahraini) in charge of this to come back to make the change of sticker.

Hi,
as gunner mentioned, it has to be done through an agent its a normal procedure, it will take a day or 2 to get it done, if its really urgent you could get it done with outside agent as well (if you company does not have any issues)

T&R

So have you been successful changing the sticker?

Hi Thank you all for replies on this post. My office does have an agent but he is out of Bahrain they didn't suggested another agent so someone I know is helping me I won't be able to travel this weekend but I will for the next holiday, it's ok I will enjoy Bahrain this weekend haha if there is anything cool happening let me know.

That's sad,  let's hope you get your work done quickly :)

About this weekend,  sadly I'm out of Bahrain,  you can post in the (Get-together Thread)  and plan something :D

I'm sure people from this forum would be fun to hangout with.