New employment

Hi, I've been living in Malaysia for 3 years now. I worked for only one employer. I have now come to a point where I am ready to move out, opportunities arises everywhere.

I am seeking to change employer. As of now I have learned NOC no longer work in Malaysia. I have to go home to the Philippines for months before I can be employed by somebody else.

Can someone help me on what's the current process of changing employer?

Thank you so much.

Currently you using DB10?

Gd morning to you...
         Depends on what working visa you hve at d moment...a lot of agencies that renews visa...my advice is renew all youre documents...visa contract and you must have O.E.C. (balik manggagawa) you can avail of it at the philippine embassy....they will provide u a list of agencies accredited by them...you start from there f u hve a new employer already that would be better...dnt be mislead by fixers pls be noted.....deal only with the people inside the windows and you'll be safe....
                  hope that helps

Gd morning to you...
         Depends on what working visa you hve at d moment...a lot of agencies that renews visa...my advice is renew all your documents...visa contract and you must have O.E.C. (balik manggagawa) you can avail of it at the philippine embassy....dnt be mislead by fixers pls be noted.....deal only with the people inside the windows and you'll be safe....the philippine embassy will provide you a list of agencies accredited by them ...
                      happy to be of help