Looking for a roommate

I'm moving to RAK before the end of the year, and I'm looking for a room I can rent. So far I have not been able to find a decent roommate situation in RAK. Any advice?

I'm originally from Europe, but worked in the USA for the past 9 years, and will be facilitating mathematics at a local college starting January.

ProfessorLisa wrote:

I'm moving to RAK before the end of the year, and I'm looking for a room I can rent. So far I have not been able to find a decent roommate situation in RAK. Any advice?

I'm originally from Europe, but worked in the USA for the past 9 years, and will be facilitating mathematics at a local college starting January.

You can click on this link

www.dubizzle.com

I m software professional from India.

I live in jlt.

Looking for rooomie.

Rafique

You can check out the housing section above the page. If nothing suitable you can place your add for free as this forum is not suitable for these kind of posts.

Good luck with your hunting

Thank you for your reply! I'll post an ad then.

You're welcome

hi lisa ... my name is Eglantina, I am looking for a roommate too
I am from Europe and I need a  roommate to share a room in Najda street..
If you are interested please write me back

Hello everyone,

@ Eglantina, welcome on board, it will be better if you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Housing in Ras al Khaimah

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Lisa,
Its nice to know about you and i hope you might have already landed in Ras al Khaimah. Its quite easy in finding a room in R
as al khaimah ,i just landed a month back and could able to find a room soon. In which area are you looking for a room? may be have to search around and i am sure you can get your room at the earliest. If you need any assistance you can send me a mail.Good luck.