Single room

Hello my name is Tatyana, I'm 31, at the beginning of January I'm moving to Copenhagen for my job and I'm looking for accomodation. In particular looking for single room in shared apartment. I would be really grateful if anybody could help me some way or just giving me any useful information. Thanks a lot!

Hi All,
This is venkat recently I got green card approved and moving to denamrk for the job. I am looking for accomidation in copenhagen. I would really grateful if anyone can help me on this regard.

Thanks
venkat

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello i am moving to denmark in march first week . I would appreciate if anyone can tell me about a room somewere in coppenhagen.. I am a peace loving person without pets and happy go lucky person. would prefer to practise danish with someone

Thank you

Hi
You may want to post an ad in HOUSING section

Z

peter15 wrote:

hello i am moving to denmark in march first week . I would appreciate if anyone can tell me about a room somewere in coppenhagen.. I am a peace loving person without pets and happy go lucky person. would prefer to practise danish with someone

Thank you