Hope to meet new friends here^ ^

hi,everyone,I'm a shanghai girl but doesn't really know about shanghai.
I lived in Seoul Korea since I was little.My parents wanted come back Shanghai that's why I'm here now.
I've only arrived here for 3 weeks,a lot of things for me still new.
everything feels so strange even I'm a chinese,too.I miss all of my friends back seoul.but I know I need to move on.hope I can meet more friends here.
contact me anytime if u want hang out.

Welcome to Expat-blog,Jessica35 :)

I would suggest you to go through the discussions in the Shanghai forum and read the "Meeting new friends" discussion. There are other people in similar situation, who are waiting to have new friends.

Hope that you establish new contacts soon.

Regards,
Sheetul

hello how are u

hi there, I can show you around if you need. I was grow up here

hello there welcome to shanghai!!

Hello welcome to Shanghai,

I will be new also in January. Maybe we can with other new personn to meet us for having a coffee in a bar or visiting a part of Shanghai like french concession or Bund.

See you

hello.:)

Hi Jessica,

How are you doing ? Myself Mano i do came year a month ago...I work here n i will be here for some more time....... i do looking for a English speaking friends..........Let's catch up sometime.

hello i'm new here..

Hi,
All friends, I also want to find friend here, play or drink or travelling .....
[email protected]
Paul

hi guys
i am indonesian, working here for only about 3 month until end of May.
interested to making friends with anyone, to feel the same being foreigner here
please do contact me if you are welcome me.

hi..i am also new here and still dont know a lot about shanghai..maybe we can hangout together to talk and maybe hang out..hope that we can be friend..will hear your  reply soon..:)

Hi anyone still read and post here? I'm from the US looking to meet some people and hang out in Shanghai.  Thanks
Bobby

Hi guys - from Singapore here too and just arrived 4 days back! Looking forward to meeting new friends. Do let me know if there are opportunities for meet up. :) Also staying in Nanjing West Road. :)

Hey guys,

Im new from spain and looking for friends to di practically anything. Hang out, parties, beers, clubs. Sports as well. My wechat greg_ct

Hello, nice to meet u. I'm new here too. I'd like to meet someone and hang out together to explore this city. Would you like to go with me? Feel free to send me an email.