Labour category work visa (90)days single entry need Urgent Help!!

I got a Labour category work visa (90)days single entry ??what does it mean??after 90 days can
i extend my visa without exit???

Please reply ASAP

Thanks in Advance

please anyone clarify :(

A work visa comes with a 90 day single entry permit. The idea is that within 90 days, your employer has to apply and provide you with an Iqama (residence permit). After this, you keep renewing your Iqama (validity would be around 1yr).

You need to get your Iqama within 90 days, till then this serves as your visa...

Iqama is just a matter of 2-3 days...

Is it possible to get the visa in same category once it is getting rejected

If not we then by what time i can apply for the same

My visa got rejected by giving me a reason  that your degree doesn't matches with your visa profession

My Profession  - Purchase officer
Visa category   - engineer visa

Please I need your suggestions

Dear Anand, such rejections at the initial level are not uncommon. You will need to get the agency to resubmit the application advising that since the company is into core electronics, the position of Purchase Officer is a technical one requiring a qualified engineer, which as you have mentioned, you are. All the best.

Anand soni wrote:

Is it possible to get the visa in same category once it is getting rejected

If not we then by what time i can apply for the same

My visa got rejected by giving me a reason  that your degree doesn't matches with your visa profession

My Profession  - Purchase officer
Visa category   - engineer visa

Please I need your suggestions

Anand...Now you're spamming the forums...

Your agent is asking for money...it's that simple...Tell the that you're ready to pay extra and voila it'll get stamped...

Don't take unnecessary tension...

Else you can ask your company to send you another visa category...

Okay thank u so much for Ur valuable comments!! :)

Thank u Ali.. :)

Hello friends,

I have sorted it out with my company and i have posted this on different forums because i want it to get sorted soon.

He will now process an engineer visa including mechanical word in it.

HELLO PEOPLE,
PLS. MY WIFE WORK IN SAUDI  AS A MEDICAL DOCTOR AND I WILL LIKE TO MOVE IN WITH HER BUT WITH GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT. I HAVE MY IQAMA BUT PRESENTLY AM BACK IN NIGERIA. I HAVE B.SC CHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND M.SC. ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. I HAVE 10YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A CHEMICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER. I GOT MY IQAMA JUST LAST MONTH DURING MY VISIT THERE. PLS CAN ANYONE ASSIST ME. THANK YOU