hello!

i am from Japan
living in Saigon for a month
but no really hang out people around.

if ur interested learning japanese
welcome!

i like music swimming go explore
and movies

My name is diego am from jamaica but i play football in vietnam am.in hai phong city

yeah i really love japan. I'm Vietnamese and my name's Rose. yahoooooooooo...Should we know each other and have a day to hang out?? I'm really excited

Hello

Thanks for your message.

Do you have time to come to the city?
then absolutely we can hang out

Where are you am in hai phong city am free tomorrow

Hi everyone ,
I'm Richard. Expats from Malaysia.  I would like to invite everyone to our monthly gathering.  We have had this gathering over a year. Each gathering would have about 30-40 attendees.  It's free (optional to buy a drink. )We do not have personal gain but just to have a good support team to help everyone and anyone in need of some assistance. We do plan activities from simple dinner , bbq,movies to charity events. Details are as below:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=548500
See you
Richard

Hi Michika.
I'm Conor. Originally from Ireland. I just moved to Saigon also :)
I visited your country last month. I loved it! Such an interesting place. I would love to try living there.
If you're ever interested in meeting up please let me know :)

Good day.

I like it, that's interesting to have a cup of coffee, or some food in Side walk

I envy you guys.  I'd like to go to Saigon and hang out.  Don't have any dough right now.

Hey Michika,

My post got hidden because I replied to you in Japanese. I lived in Tokyo for 6.5 years and live here now. Are you still in Saigon? I would love to meet if you are. I miss speaking in Japanese!

Been to Japan 3 times, it is an amazing country!

If you or any friends, male or female, would like to do an English/Japanese language exchange in HCMC I'd love to take part.

Hi Richard,

May I have your email ? thanks

Calvin Chan Chef

chef_calvinchan wrote:

Hi Richard,

May I have your email ? thanks

Please contact the poster directly via PM, as personal contact details are not allowed on the forum.

Are you still in Vietnam?