HELP : marriage with a saudi man

salam aleykoum/ Hi
i already posted a topic here but i didnt get that much answers so i'm asking again.
i'm a french girl who want to get married with my saudi fiance but the problem is about his age : he's only 21 and i heard that its almost impossible to get permission from the saudi government to marry me if he didnt reach 30y/o. do anyone can help and advise me ? because the amabassy and consulate didnt give me any answer and i dunno who can i ask.
thanks for reading :)

Walikum alslam Caroli,

I really don't have idea about the age range to get married with foreign nationality but i know he should request and get permission to marry from the government. If you are willing to marry him i advise you to get marry out of Saudi Arabia with Sharia laws ( Islamic Marriage ) then comeback here with the papers and request for marriage permission. Wait for other comments they might advise you as well. Good Luck :)

Hi will ask then com back to you

thanx

That's true, he must turns 30.

thanx

Is the demand of the government's actions may last for  one year
or more it has sometimes needs convincing reasons to marry frome a non-Saudi woman

Even if the boy is 21? And what is the best reason for them?

No Idea

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : deleted - requested by the author
BrOwnBoy wrote:

Walikum alslam Caroli,

I really don't have idea about the age range to get married with foreign nationality but i know he should request and get permission to marry from the government. If you are willing to marry him i advise you to get marry out of Saudi Arabia with Sharia laws ( Islamic Marriage ) then comeback here with the papers and request for marriage permission. Wait for other comments they might advise you as well. Good Luck :)

No country can actually do an official registered with the government marriage as they would violate Saudi rules. My country won't do that, UK won't do that. They need a permission. They here in Saudi clearly state that those who would  another way and got married without the marriage permission will be 'punished'. That is the Saudi man has to pay 100 000 SAR fine and will have some of the government privileges taken away - if I am not mistaken this is about some financial aid. And this also takes time to do. So better go the right way and save 100 000 SAR.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

SoubhanAllah how can u pretend that staying in kufr country is a bless from Allah !? It is 100times better to live in Muslim country than living in kufr country where they prevent us to practice our religion, Allah told us to do hijra on that case. Don't be blind with duniya. No honat Muslim dreams to live here and all of us want to leave this country

no it is not true
he is laying

katiebialik wrote:
BrOwnBoy wrote:

Walikum alslam Caroli,

No country can actually do an official registered with the government marriage as they would violate Saudi rules. My country won't do that, UK won't do that. They need a permission. They here in Saudi clearly state that those who would  another way and got married without the marriage permission will be 'punished'. That is the Saudi man has to pay 100 000 SAR fine and will have some of the government privileges taken away - if I am not mistaken this is about some financial aid. And this also takes time to do. So better go the right way and save 100 000 SAR.

Hello Katie,

If the guy marry out of Saudi it doesn't mean he is doing it illegal. There are rules and laws stating every point and reasons as well. I didn't advise for illegal process i advised to go on easier process which one of my friend did the same way and took him after he go back from abroad 6 months to one year to bring his wife to Saudi.

Hi there first of all i wanna congratulate you for that .. According to the leatest instruction for none Saudi female marrying Saudi male he should be 30 years old and above .. Except if he is releteive or if you know someone in AMARA he can get exception from there .. There are some guys which you can pay little amount and get you this sort of exception .. Good luck

He has to obtain the marriage consent from the Embassy.  He has to prove that he has the means to support a wife and that it all.

its not possible to get marriage specially with bachelor men...  saudi men get second or third marriage with expats. so its useless to try.. see other man for marriage ....

I would disagree. Not all are like this, the fact that a man is saudi doesnt mean he will have few wives. Every individual is different. And yes there is sense trying. We got it and is possible. Just have to go the right way.

I have 2 saudi friends who tried to get marry with expat girls , but could not get to succeded....
First they got marry with saudi girl then after expat girl... so expat can be second wife....
Lets see and wait ... and if u ready to become second wife then its will be okay.....
See other man and have a happy life ....

My friend everybody is different. There are many successful saudi and non saudi marriages. And lhamdullah I am the first and only wife to a Saudi and am an expat. Yes the permission takes time but eventually people get it. Just have to be more optimistic...So I guess not all is like the way you think....

I wonder how many answers from those who are not familliar with the topic. I know a lot of foreign women married to Saudis. First and only wives. There are rules to get permit, of course. It is possible in some cases, in other - not. Simply -   Qadr. If it's  written for you, it will be.

Hi there first of all i wanna congratulate you for that .. According to the leatest instruction for none Saudi female marrying Saudi male he should be 30 years old and above .. Except if he is releteive or if you know someone in AMARA he can get exception from there .. There are some guys which you can pay little amount and get you this sort of exception .. Good luck

Gentleman, Can you provide me with your contact no. ( Cell Ph. or Email ) or your Iqama number?

Walum Assalam
You can marriage- don,t be disappointed.
He can arrange if he sincere. He has to put a lot of efforts
Rgds

The age thing does not make a difference if girls at the age of 17 can get married. My advice is go Dubai or Turkey and get married there and come back with a marriage certificate.

Guys my case is inverse, I wanna marry suadi female .. she is only 20. any way out to get permission even in other country. I am from Pakistan.

Do i require permission to get marry with her even in Pakistan?
If permission is not required then my Pakistani Certificate will be accepted there in KSA ?

I'd say go and get married in France.

im married to a saudi girl and im and expat it took with me almost 2 months to get the approval from tbe ministry of interior.

you dont need permission from your county

the saudi girl should be above the age of 23 years.

Agree :) go and marry in France ..

Only 2 months !!
You are very lucky ! Congratulations 🎈

Indeed you are the lucky one to get approval in 2 months

France is nice ;)

A Saudi man cannot marry a foreign women unless he is older than 30 years other wise he need a special permission from ministry to marry a foreign women other then Saudi national.

The minimum age requirement for a Saudi man to marry a  non Saudi lady is 30.

Yes, I'm an American who loves to travel. I have visited 27 countries and lived in five other countries. Love the Latinas.