Indonesian looking for a job in Thailand

Hi, I'm interested in find opportunity in Thailand, I graduated from Bina Nusantara University Indonesia majoring Computer Science. I had an experience in marketing division on big FMCG company in Indonesia and currently I am a brand representative for US health supplement product, based in Jakarta. Beside marketing, I have a strong passion in hospitality / tourism business field.
I would like to try my luck in working abroad, esp, Bangkok with its diverse culture. Any jobs related to hospitality or tourism, would be my interest. I can speak Bahasa Indonesia, and I'm learning German and Chinese. If needed, I will also be glad to learn Thai.
Should anyone know any opportunity in Bangkok that suitable with my profile, please let me know :)
Thank you

Hi agustinusg,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would invite you to have a look at this guide : Work in Thailand. You can find lots of useful info. ;)

@Christine Thank you very much for the info. :)

I can speak Bahasa Indonesia, and I'm learning German and Chinese. If needed, I will also be glad to learn Thai.

Hallo Herr Augustin, ich hoffe es geht Ihnen sehr gut.

Unfortunately, most jobs are for Thai people, but please see Thailand as a very long fence and there's always a door opening for those who'd like to work and live here.

Some English Programmes at schools are seeking computer teachers, www.ajarn.com would be one website you could start with.

"If needed, I will also be glad to learn Thai." Learning Thai should be your first concern now. The German language won't help you in Thailand to find employment, you're not a Thai citizen.

Create a very good Curriculum Vitae and be ready to go for an interview once you're in Thailand. It's very important to have an excellent resume, should you have many mistakes it will never make it to the boss or the director of a company, or school.

Best of luck!