German school for my then 5 year old daughter

Hi everyone,

We are planning to move to HCMC in May next year, and looking for a german school for our daughter. I've heard about the GISS (German International School Saigon) but we knew little about it. If anyone has any informations about the school and would like to share with us, we would be more than happy.

Anyone know where can I learn Mandarin in HCMC? Are there any university in HCMC is held in chinese?

Other thing is that, we have no idea where to live and what area is good for a family with kids. I've read a forum about it but still confuse as which to chose district 2 or 7.

Any informations given would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Emily.

Hi Klemms,
Welcome to Vietnam.
You can log in the giss.edu.vn and find out the information of the school
As my suggestion, distric 7 is good for family, if u live in Phu My Hung.
District 2 is fine, but quite far away from GISS, and quite expensive.
In Phu My Hung (District 7), with around 500 ~ 650 usd you can rent a full furnished apartment and it s very nice.
And the last one, There is a school name University of Social Sciences & Humanities HCMC in district 1, where u can study Chinese
:)

Hi Klemms,
welcome you to Vietnam.
you can check this link giss.vn/
you can study Chinese at University of Social Sciences & Humanities HCMC in district 1 HCMC.

Would you like live in Villa? with $1600 you can live in a villa 180sqm with 3 room, fully furnish with nice view, best environment,...
If you are interested pls contact me by email
[email protected]
Thanks

Thanks Jess and Steven, I really appreciate your reply and your information.
We can't wait to move to the warm.........