Legalization to see and visit my wife here in riyadh saudi arabia

Hi..im jcyril from philippines.

this is my first time to work in other country.specially here in riyadh saudi arabia.my wife also came here in this coming month of december..

i wanted to ask how or what is the right process on how can i visit and see my wife when the day she came here in riyadh.?we already married in the philippines.

and i got the copy of our marriage contract and family picture to.but our marriage contract are not translated in arabic language..

s there a big problem ?when we live in one house once my wife arrived*?

w/o translating our marriage contract into arabic*?if theres a problem*?what should i do and what is the right process to make it legal..thanks for advice..

Hello Jcyril,

You may ask Philippines embassy they can advice better way to go on process either you'll need to go to court to have it legal in here or just they can process it from the embassy try to call your embassy to save time. I wish you all the best for you and your family during your stay here. Good Luck  :) 

Best Regards

Hello Jcyril,

Here what you going to do my friend. Since, you are here give your wife your original marriage documents and let her go to Foreign Affairs in Manila and do the red ribbon on it and after she comes here you need to translate it in any certified translation there are many here after the translation you can be together and there won't be anything to worry about. Good Luck :)

Best Regards