Tell me how to check my iqama through passport no

Hi iam qamar from pakistan .since two years I am in saudia and my iqama not issued so plz tell me how to check my iqama through passport no.plz

XXX0801392....this is my passport old no..it help to find my iqama number if it issued or not

Message me your passport number !
There is a way to find out if your Iqama has been issued !

please help me sir to get my iqama number through my name and passport number.

name: muaddin g. pantonan

passport no: xx5266169.

please sir. god bless.

sallam!

I believe that your Iqama number is written down on your visa that is stamped into your passport.  I confess I do not have my passport handy, but I believe that this is the case.  You might need to ask somebody who reads Arabic to help you find it.

Oh! Thanks for reply..such a kind act. God bless.

It shows that you are stamped final exit .

I just checked with Ministry of Labour

To check your status with Passport Number

Such a big thanks to you dear...I hope to meet you in person. Looking forward. Allah bless you. Sallam

Factor number : 29-2-291039 Name : IMTIAZZ ULLAKHAN HAMEEDULLA KHAN
Licenses the facility : The facility permits valid. Worker case : On the job
Evaluation of the facility : i check for my new iqama it show like this what is the meaning for this

It means you have a valid work permit .

And your iqama has been issued most probably :)

In how many day it will come

Talk to your sponsor .

If you tell me your passport number I may check your iqama number if it's been issued .

Hi please tell me how to check my iqama through passport number?

Can you check it for mi cz there is no my nationality

my Passport number ***89 kindly let me know the iqama number please urgently

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please exchange those details through the private messaging system.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello brother can u check my own by my passport number because I've been 2 months here but the company didn't give my iqama yet

https://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry … quiry.aspx
Try this link. It is in Arabic,  I could not get english

hello im yasser im a new here in jeddah but im almost 4months to stay here in jeddah i am already finish to take a medical requirments for how get iqama but almost 2months now to finish my medical but until now my iqama is not finish. what is the froblem of my iqama? plz...i will wait your responds...

hello im yasser im a new here in jeddah but im almost 4months to stay here in jeddah i am already finish to take a medical requirments for how get iqama but almost 2months now to finish my medical but until now my iqama is not finish. what is the froblem of my iqama? plz...i will wait your responds... my passport no. EC058***

Reason : Do not publish your personal details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.

Yasser, talk to your kafeel. Iqama issuance after medical takes less than 2 days. If after 3 months from date of arrival, he does not give you iqama, get a new sponsor and go directly to labor office. They will issue iqama under new sponsor. Just make sure medical is available with you and iqama money is ready. You will be asked to issue a check (you will find outside labor office kandara people selling). Hand over the check, medical, sponsor ID and sponsor CR. Iqama will be processed immediately and you go next office Jawazat for iqama print.

No, you cannot check by passport number unless you have access to MUQEEM SYSTEM. Go to the offices near maktab al amal in Kandara they will check for you, they will charge only SR.10

Please someone could help me on this?

I want to know if my Iqama is issued. when i checked, the system showing a message as below.
Please help

Working number: 17-2-***
Name: SHIBINAS ***
Licenses of Origin: Permits issued. Worker status: on the job
Institution rating: platinum

Hi I am nayem ansari.how to check my new iqama through passport no. Plz help me,

Aslam o alaikum sir can you help me that my iqama issued or not

hello ganner how are you today...

My passport no M630*** plz check issued ya not issued iqama

Reason : Do not publish your personal details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.

i want to get a photo copy of my iqama.

i want to know the number of my iqama.

Dear, my problem is, I didn't received iqama after 3 months, I have paid full iqama fees and my sponsor also paid iqama fee (i.e. 650sr, showed me receipt) but still I am waiting, he continuesly telling you will get after 2, 3 days but nothing effects.

Kindly respond your advice.

Dear sir,

can you check my uncle iqama number already he is in India

pp number***487

please check and reply with iqama number and if can can send me pdf for final exit paper i will thank full to you

Here my passport number:

How to check iqama issued or not

Please how can i find my iqama number using passport number please

sir,

Kindly check whether my iqama is issued or not because my sponsor put me in huroob, without giving iqama.
passport number is P7063542

Check through this link

https://www.mol.gov.sa/IndividualUser/BasicInfo.aspx

FROM THE ABOVE WEBSITE LINK:

THE SAME HUDOOD NUMBER IS SHOWING UNDER RESIDENCY NUMBER.

[img]file:///C:/Users/User/Downloads/Screenshot%202020-11-07%20164953.png[/img]

CHECK THIS URL IN THE RESIDENCY NUMBER, ITS GIVING HUDOOD NUMBER.

Sir can you help me find my iqama number this is my passport number# P3353964A, I'm fully gratefull and many thanks if you help me

Please explain

How can I knowy ikama no