Hello and might seek Chinese-speaking (中文) friends for wife

Hi Expat-bloggers,
This forum has a great knowledge base.
Being new to this community, I decided to fill in a new introduction for myself on this forum.

I am not an expat per se while in Indonesia now, but I felt being one since I spent half of my life away from here, namely Singapore, Australia and China.
Personally, of all the countries I have been, Indonesia is one of the hardest to get used to or adapt.

However, my wife could be termed as an expat. Her command of Indonesian language is improving. Her English needs some work on in our To-do-List.
She spends her time in oil painting and Chinese painting as a hobby.  She is settling nicely now after some striving into the first few years.

More friends would be welcome. I might seek some Chinese-speaking friends for wife from - Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore etc are welcome to PM me. We are in Jakarta.
Especially if you are in a similar situation, married to here and a new environment, you would appreciate the many commonalities to my wife.

All the best to past, present and future members.

hello,
my wife is Taiwanese and we live in south of jakarta.

Hey Guiguiajakarta,
Thanks for the response.
I will contact you by PM.
(I hope forum rules allow new members with 1 post can receive Pm and reply ... heh)