Need advice please...

Hi to Everyone,
Good day....I am researching and gathering information about applying for a resident permit  in Sweden and common law partnership with my fiance..I have 2 kids from my past ex husband who is a Filipino.12 yrs old and 16 yrs old..Here is my story..I was married Civil here in Phillippines 2003,separated almost 11 yrs..and I was just DIVORCED last yr 2014 FROM THE COURT OF ALBERTA CANADA, but my ex Filipino husband is not yet a citizen in Canada.We all know Philippines do not allow Divorce, But sweden allow divorce..does anybody know if i will be granted for a resident visa going sweden?and bringing my 2 kids?

By the way, my relationship with my fiance in sweden is strong. we are 6 yrs already.we have all the proofs to show the embassy that we are so serious with each other as a familyHe had came to Philippines 4 times already..and i haven't visit Sweden yet..The 1st time i applied was Denied b coz we are just new that time... We just wanna be a family in Sweden and not to be far from each other anymore..i hope someone can advice..thank you..god bless
Kate
I really hope someone can advice specially who are almost same as my situation..Thank you..God bless us all...

I think you need to fix your marriage to you ex husband first before you do the first move. You are right, divorce is not allowed in the Philippines but you can file for an annulment.

You can apply for a tourist visa with your two kids before you apply for a resident permit. I think there's no reason for them not to grant you a visa unless you haven't fix your previous marriage.

hi Ianpinoy,
Thanx for your reply,,BUT, SAMBO VISA OR COHABIT if i am not mistaken, it is allowed..right?

Yes, you're allowed to apply for a sambo visa if you can prove that you are single. Try to visit their website www.migrationsverket.se

Hello, Anyone there who has almost the same as my situation, specially Filipinos? Please pm me.Your advice is highly appreciated...thanx...

If your denied the first time and he has come to philippines for times.Seek again for visiting visa and fix your marriage issue with your ex.If you Seek for sambo you need to prove that you and your swedish partner you have been living together.I wish you best of luck

You need to get a divorce. And after that you will have to prove relations to sweden and your boyfriend. That he has visited you 4 times is not enough to prove any relations at all. Get a tourist visa for 3 months and be here those 3 months. You will have to do it again, and apply when you are here.

Yes tourist visa can do,you can visit here and those times that your here ask for a personal visit at the immigration, get a schedule,and go there with your bf,they might help you with your case but probably ask you to go back to Philippines to apply for the second time.Good luck its cold here now btw Hope all of you will be granted and be with the love of your life soon too. Keep the hopes up..and don't let frustration bring hesitation or make you give up..

natti nat

Thank you Donna-lyn, Svart20 and Manden..

Hi
the best thing to do if you want to know the correct answers to a visa issues matters is to visit migrationsverket.se