Shengen visa

hey  frd, i have shengen visa for 90 day but without permition of work and i want to ask how tacke this permition to work? and if my 90 day finich i can cross in any ather country not shengen and back after in shengen country im before , i will have another 90 day forthe same country ? and thx for answear

Chowman man,

It would be totally illegal to work on the tourist visa that you have. Also, the visa might be valid for 90 days, but you have to exit the country within that duration. And no, you cannot return to same country again unless you apply for a new visa.

Good luck
Z

Ukraine is not part of the Shengen territory so your Shengen visa doesn't allow you to enter Ukraine.

It's better to go back to your own country and apply for the visa again. Considering the current situation it's getting difficult to get a visa to Europe. My advice is to go back as soon as the visa is finished because if you have a deport stamp on your passport it's not good for your passport credibility. And no you can't work on tourist visa.

Ukraine is not a part of the Shengen territory, and it's illegal for student's and tourists to be involved in business " Ukrainian Law"