Long term rental of apartment.

Hi, my name is Gerald. Im 66 and a dual citizen of America and Australia on pensions now. I have a family in Angeles City, costing more and more everyday to support now that the Australian dollar has fallen so far. but, my family and I(mostly me) are looking for a small air conditioned unit to rent long term that has facilities like a pool and gym to break up the boredom of home life without going to far to reach it. We would like something in the SM Clark area for less than 13,000 a month. Can anyone help.

Try looking at Olx.com.u can find there lots of listed place to rent .u can put the location and price range according to ur budget and see pics of the actual location.just be careful meetibg up.male sure u have someone with u who can help u transact and dont pay without receipt or contract.

where you want apartment on rent location not mention

Gerald,
Other parts of Philippines are cheaper to live in that Angeles.Have you considered relocating?

Yep what Dinky said.

Dok49, Sorry to say mate you would be very lucky getting an apartment at that price in that location with those facilities.

I live Gen San, and rent a two and a half bedroom apartment for about 2/3 of what you are looking at paying.  Here there is no pool, no aircon, no gym.  It is a very good location and has a great landlord and security.

Mate, I really whish you all the best in your search and have my fingers crossed for you.

Hello, Somewhere between SMALL Clark, Walking Street and down near Perimetre area. I am ready to rent now.

Thanks for the input. I've  only just started my search.  I met a gentleman who has a one room apt. in the housing section of the Oasis  development.  Has everything I mentioned and he pays 13,000 a month. There is a waiting list I'm  told.

Dok,
I have.nt lived in Angeles for years, but my sources say the Koreans and the spat of expats are causing prices to increase, so your on a loser trying to find cheap accommodation there

sent you a private message regarding ur post,,,sent u link and some info of a place to  rent in clark  near sm and it cost lower..good luck!

I'm not a rude man, but there are so many places even cheaper then 13,000 that I'm amazed at your statements.

dok,49,
Are you talking about places unfurnished? Because if its furnished for 13,000 thats a good deal with all the amenities you mentioned previously for Angeles

Thank you and I appreciate your advice. I've been here 5 years and I know easy to be mistake.

Yes and there are very nice places, furnished with all that for 10,000 to 12,000, so please idle down your negativity.

dok49 wrote:

I'm not a rude man, but there are so many places even cheaper then 13,000 that I'm amazed at your statements.

Hi Dok,

no offense taken.

I would be very interested to know more about the price of accommodation there, perhaps it is time I moved from here.

Cheers

Got a quote today from Oasis subdivision. Study apt. Pool, gym X 2 each.  Restaurant,  gated community. 14,000 a month furnished. Includes free laundry room machines, cable and Internet TV all free. No children allowed though overnight. So,  for the nay sayers that's a great deal in a modern place.

Fantastic Dok, glad to hear that all is looking good.

Where is the Oasis subdivision ?

Off of Perimetre, driving from Fields just past Clarkton Hotel you can see their sign.

I looked on the Internet for Oasis subdivision, all I could find was the Oasis Hotel, which is in the area you mention.

But they charge nearer 3,500 per night ;)

I live in sorrento oasis in pasig city and our 2br furnished unit is 23k a month

Anyone have an idea what a one bedroom apt for 3-6 months would cost in Tagaytay?

You have the right place but, you need the Housing Dept, it is seperate from the hotel. Thay rent long term.

If your willing to consider Puerto Princesa, Palawan, we have an apartment 10,000 P per month, that you might be interested in.  It has it's own bathroom, and three bed rooms.  Or, we have an apartment 8,000 pesos two bed rooms own bathroom (small) and it has a view of the Bay!  And you live here for a lot less then a major city and yes your money goes a long way!  Swimming pool is not far as is the mall for a small change of pace.

Joe

Moderated by Naomi 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details for security reasons.Please exchange them in private messages.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello tn101112,

Can you please post your ad in the Housing in the Philippines section please. This section is more appropriate.

Thank You,
Naomi.