Willing to move to Antalya

I am willing to move to Anatalya for living with my family.
Name is Ahmed Rezika. Egyptian.. working in Jeddah. 
Willing to find  a school for 14 years old daughter.
I've seen this blog supportive in older subjects, so I am encouraged to join.
So, Can my daughter join a school in the mid of the year as we might move next February. She is studying at Grade 9 in an international school where The curriculum is based upon the principles and practices of American education, TOEFL and the SAT requirements. Or, is it better to join a turkish school? DO they accept non turkish speakers?
Is it easy to find an apartment near to the school area?

Hello Ahmed,

Yes your daughter can go to an only english speaking school, and thats what i would suggest to her. There are also german,russian etc schools since Antalya is the tourism capital. I would suggest a turkish shcool but if she doesnot already have turkish, it will be hard for her to understand the lessons and trying to catch up with friends. Also remember it can be very difficult foe her for the first time since she is a foreigner and non-turkish speaker(kids might not want to accept her). So definitely i would say a foreign school is better, im sure they will accept her in the mid-year but to find her level hey might give her some exams as well as english proficiency exam. I do not know how much you know but turkey changes the education system pretty often and lately they started to test the students level every year which at the end sums up to create a grade like SAT. And they will probably take her to a replacement exam for her level to be determined

Hope this was helpful

Selena

Thanks for great clarifications.

Can you help us with some schools names?

Best decision would be Ted Antalya College. here is the website: http://tedantalya.k12.tr/en-US/high-school.php