Career Opportunity in Hyderabad for International Business student

Hi, I am Sonia, currently a final year International Business (Hons) student in HELP University, Malaysia, graduating May 2016.

I would like to know if there are opportunities for me to intern or work for a short term in a good company in Hyderabad, India that provides stipend/allowance.

I am very much keen on experiencing international exposure and would very much appreciate if there are such opportunities for me to be an intern in Hyderabad, India.

Please advise and help me out regarding this. I really hope to hear from anybody who is willing to assist me.

Thank you. :)

Naukri & linkedin would do for you!

You can try exincu.com for internship!

Hi,
You are looking for job in Hyderabad. Then go with wisdom jobs where you will find lots of opening in the entire field. Search here job in your relevant field and apply for that.

Hello

I can be of help.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share contact infos only in private.
sumit.agarwal85 wrote:

Hello

I can be of help.

WhatsApp / Call me on *

As the forum is for the exchange of information and advice could you please tell us what sort of help you can offer. This may well be of interest to others.

Hey...

I can hire if you are interested.

@ sumit.agarwal85 > This thread is quite old ( 2015 ), if you wish to recruit, i invite you to post a job offer in the jobs section : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/india/hyderabad/

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers: