What a foreign person can work in Germany without a university degree

So guys as my topic was read, if you can give me a little of your time just to help me in this situation, I would really appreciate it. I am Lebanese with a Lebanese official Baccalaureate degree.

Thank you for helping me :)

Have you read up on the work visa requirements?

It is not easy to get a work visa into Germany. You need to have a special skill set. No one non EU is allowed to take a job until it is proven no German, fellow EU person, or fellow immigrant with priority status can do the job.

I would research your visa options by looking up your embassies consulate to Germany, it should talk about the country specific visa regulations, but it is not easy to get a working visa for general jobs. You need a skill like engineering.

Welcome to Expat-blog, Mohamad :)

For first-hand information, view the "Life in Germany guide" and read the article "The labour market in Germany"

Regards,
Sheetul

im a qualified electrician  by  trade in australia, and now  living in turkey for few years and working in an airline company as a cabin attendant..i have travelled throughout germany and now i want to  work  in germany possibly on my trade..What  are the chances?? and how will i find a job or get a workers  permit and a residential  permit can someone enlighten me pleaseeee cheers!

Welcome to Expat.com, flyingroo :)

As suggested by Sheetul, check out the Guide (link provided in her message) and also Lostintranslation08 has given some interesting info in his message above Sheetul's.

Have a nice day
Arlette