Permanent Resident card

Hello friends,

I would like to know if it is possible to renew the PR card even if i have not covered the mandatory 2 years in a period of 5 years. Actually my PR card is valid till the 4th of December 2015 and I am not in Canada. I would like to know if its possible for me to fly to Canada before the 4th of December and apply for renewal once there even though I did not stay in canada for a minimum of 2 years. Do I risk of being deported once I land?

Thanks

Regards
Khalid

Dear Job Seekers
      If you would like working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a job to become part of a oil and gas team of Company, Breitburn Energy Partners U.S invite you to send cv today, Get started by submitting your (CV) resume back to our email id, We are always looking for qualified individuals. Kindly submit your resume via email id : ([email protected]).
Regard.
Recruitment Officer

Hi guys please help if this is true or just scam. Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services not allowed

thanks for your reply. but how can i stay two years more with an expired pr card?

Frenz27 wrote:

Dear Job Seekers
      If you would like working in a dynamic environment and are looking for a job to become part of a oil and gas team of Company, Breitburn Energy Partners U.S invite you to send cv today, Get started by submitting your (CV) resume back to our email id, We are always looking for qualified individuals. Kindly submit your resume via email id : ([email protected]).
Regard.
Recruitment Officer

Hi guys please help if this is true or just scam. Thanks

Hello Frenz27

The email looks suspicious. Professionals will have their websites and professional email addresses and not hotmail address and such long emails.

If they ask you to send money , back off!!!

Regards
Kenjee

dilak wrote:

Hello friends,

I would like to know if it is possible to renew the PR card even if i have not covered the mandatory 2 years in a period of 5 years. Actually my PR card is valid till the 4th of December 2015 and I am not in Canada. I would like to know if its possible for me to fly to Canada before the 4th of December and apply for renewal once there even though I did not stay in canada for a minimum of 2 years. Do I risk of being deported once I land?

Thanks

Regards
Khalid

@Khalid,

I'd consult with an actual and certified Canadian Immigration consultant to verify this.

thanks philip

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes! Thanks kenjee