Entry to KSA with lesss than 6 month passport validity but with valid

Hi everyone.

I need some information regarding entry into the kingdom if my passport is valid for less than 6 months.

I an a doctor working in Riyadh and my family is with me too. Our passports expire in June 2016 but we plan to visit Pakistan in January 2016. When we return , our passports will be valid for less than 6 months. I plan to get our passports renewed once I come back to Riyadh from the Pakistani embassy. My question is that can I face a problem while returning to the kingdom. Can I be refused entry because my passport is valid for less than 6 months ? Or since I have a valid iqama that will enable mW to come back and renew my passport here.

Any info and help is appreciated.

Thanks

To board international flights, your passport must be at least 6-months-valid.

Though I'm sure you won't face problems, it's better you renew your passport before you go. Especially when the new passport now reaches you in 10 days if applied with urgency flag.

If returning to KSA on direct flight and you have less than 6 months you are safe, but coming via transit then forget about it.

Its OK Sir, i came back to KSA after vising UAE & my passport was valid for only one month, No issue & renew ur passports when you comeback to KSA

nauman.zahir wrote:

Hi everyone.

I need some information regarding entry into the kingdom if my passport is valid for less than 6 months.

I an a doctor working in Riyadh and my family is with me too. Our passports expire in June 2016 but we plan to visit Pakistan in January 2016. When we return , our passports will be valid for less than 6 months. I plan to get our passports renewed once I come back to Riyadh from the Pakistani embassy. My question is that can I face a problem while returning to the kingdom. Can I be refused entry because my passport is valid for less than 6 months ? Or since I have a valid iqama that will enable mW to come back and renew my passport here.

Any info and help is appreciated.

Thanks

Yes Sir you can travel.

How sure is this? I am traveling to and returning from UAE with passport valid for only 175days?