Chances to have a job in malaysia

Hello everyone
am 25 yo , senior technician in electrotechnics , from Algeria willing to move to malaysia and find a job there
i've worked in a oil & gas company , the best here in algeria , want just to know my chances to have a job there .
thank you

Hi ...may I just suggest to you to come and try because here to have a job it's not easy mostly when you are foreigner but make sure to have a good resume and a good wisdom on English speaking and writing.
Good Luck!!
Bonne chance!!!

No way in oil and gas as all technical jobs are malaysian. They have to be only very senior posts are allowed to be expats and government puts pressure on companies to have more locals eg only 10% expat allowed.

thank you guys for ur answers , so i have to look for something else there
if u have some informations , i would love to hear it

Try middle east. Lots of jobs! And no taxes

Hi gatsu, if you may, please drop me an email or PM me about an opportunity that you're looking for.

Hi kelly, I m from Indonesia, I m looking for job in Malaysia , can u help?

Hi Gatsu. I am a consultant from a Malaysia recruitment company. I have several kinds of job offer which are looking for expat. If you want to have a shot you can add me for further discuss.

Hello everyone,

@ IvyCaiYiXuan, as you are a professional, you should register in the business directory so that members can contact you if they need your services. Promoting services is not allowed on the forum

- Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

As for jobs offers, if you have any, they should be dropped in the Jobs section.

All the best
Bhavna

Hi Kelly it might help to say what your experience and education level is. And what kind of job? If you are looking for a foreign worker job these are handled by agents who recruit in home countries - the agents make the real money not the workers. Often most are better off back home.