Looking for work and business opportunities in Kiev ASAP

Dear fellow expats,

At the moment i am staying in Kiev because the unexpectedly early birth of my son during our holiday in Kiev.
For this reason i need to stay the next few months in Kiev till my son is strong enough to travel back to Amsterdam.

Now I am looking for contacts in Kiev and a job. Does anyone has advice or connections how I can find a job during my stay in Kiev?

I am a 26 year old Real Estate professional from Amsterdam running my own real estate company in the Netherlands working mostly on interim management assignments. Graduated as Bachelor of Built Environment.
I want to start as soon as possible in Kiev. Also, I am open for working in other sectors.

I am look forward to your responses.

Regards,
Michael

Hi. Are you interested in only interim options? What else you can do?

Hi GreyKyiv,

First I would like to thank you for your quick response.

I am not only interested in Interim options, a good contract or an other way of assignment is also an option.
I am specialized in Real Estate but at this moment I am open for all possible opportunities in all kind of section.

Do you have any interesting contacts or possibilities?

Hi Michael

Please post an ad in JOBS section so that concerned parties can contact you.

Good luck
Z

Michaelyul wrote:

Hi GreyKyiv,

First I would like to thank you for your quick response.

I am not only interested in Interim options, a good contract or an other way of assignment is also an option.
I am specialized in Real Estate but at this moment I am open for all possible opportunities in all kind of section.

Do you have any interesting contacts or possibilities?

Hi. No I don't have anything right now. I just try to understand your skills and abilities.  Are you saying that if you find a good job or start a business then you will not go back to Amsterdam?

HI.  You can also try for the call center jobs. If you know English then it's the best job for you I think. You can check some online websites for it. You can also teach English language. But in other sectors you should know Russian or Ukrainian language. I hope this will help you

hello friend !! just wanted to know what you meant by call center jobs??
thanks

Call centers i's a place where you call to different countries to sell the company products. If you know English then you can easily work there. Check the goodle for it. You will find a lot of jobs entitled call centers