Transportation to MUI NE

Hi  everyone - my wife and I are looking at a trip to Mui Ne soon, leaving on a Friday and returning on the Sunday. Anyone know of a decent vehicle and driver for hire please - preferably a jeep or 4x4 for comfort.
Many thanks - Haydn Pritchard

Once my company travelled to Mui Ne for summer vacation. All of us would like to move by train and we felt very comfortable. As it takes for several hours, you will feel uncomfortable to sit in one place in a bus. However, we have Phuong Trang Transportation Agency for you to travel by bus to everywhere or if you want to rent a car, you can contact Mai Linh Taxi Group and ask for the whole cost. Wish you and your wife have a good trip to Mui Ne, the atmosphere there is very great.

T4ain departs Saigon stn 6.40am and arrives at Phan Thiet station 4 hrs later. Local orange bus will drop you at your resort 20min later for 35, 000vnd.
I can recommend Hai Yen family resort 800k poolside room. Google it. Or read my review on Tripadvisor.

There is a very good car service to Mui Ne with free wifi, free packaged water and free mobile charger. I use that company service for all the trip and the owner can speak English well so she can give you advise. Here is her number 091 1741524

Hello everyone,

@ Active advisor, could you please recommend your contact in the business directory : Tourism in Ho Chi Minh City.

It will be most appreciated and members of this forum will be able to get in touch.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thank you very much for your post, I have just recommended that business into car rental topic and it need to be reviewed before it can be posted.

Thanks and regards,
Van