Video of get together at Brass Cactus

For those that were unable to come, I added a short video of the get together. I also added a couple of photos of the house warming package I received from Carroll and Penny. Last but not least the lyrics of the songs composed by Carroll and Penny that you will see being professionally song by the group in perfect off-key and off-time as you would expect after a few drinks. You can find it at the same URL as the pictures of the house: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B02532ODWXN4D5

Enjoy the meet-up and hope we have many more in the future!
*** Special thanks to Carroll and Penny for going far and above for me and the meetup.
Rey

That was hilarious!!! Glad you guys had fun!!

Two blondes walk into a bar  with song sheets and a ukulele. . . . . and we were like this before we had any rum.  The video was hilarious!!

Looks like you all had a blast!

By the way .... a single click on the video will provide you a menu with a download option so you can download it to your computer.

Hey ReyP,
  Had to watch on large screen desktop lol. Wished we were there.  Everyone looked great and happy.  Frogrock: great job on the ukelele and re-wording on lyrics.  Restaurant looks like a happening place and nice decor.  Definitely a follow up or better yet more follow-up gatherings should be penciled in for future gathering.  Hope to see all and more of expats in 2016.  Rey, your future paradise home looks awesome.. Hope no more hipcups and your closing goes smoothly.  And very nice of the house warming gifts.  This kind of group and cool personalities is what's needed to have a friendly people network in Puerto Rico!!  All the Best of great things to happen going forward.  Jose

frogrock,

Saw the video and just want to say....Great Job!!!  God Bless You and 2thumbs up to you and gang..Jose

Thanks for the kind words, I do intend to have as large of a network group as I can, think of it this way ....... If we have 52 people in out group that is 52 weekends of free food and free booze. Every week visit somebody and we have it made!!!!!!
:D:joking:

Great video Rey P, but where were you and your wife???? Nice song but couldn't really make it out until the end. Looks like you had a fun time. Sorry we missed it.  Hopefully next time.

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Well I was taking the video and was too dawn lazy to take it horizontal. My wife is there "Cherri".
Yes we had a lot of fun, we rolled in at 5 and left around 10:30. Most people do not hand around that long unless they are having a good time.
Glad you saw it, maybe you all can come for the next one.
Rey

ReyP wrote:

Glad you saw it, maybe you all can come for the next one.

We would love to. Hopefully it works out.