Jogging buddy

Hey I live in Hamad Al Mubarak in Salmiya... Does anyone want to be my running buddy! Female preferable who is just starting out jogging again... Cheers Grace

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't post links to promote your own website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi! Im interested to be your jogging buddy. I want to statr jogging but I always feel lazy.especially now that its cold.

Hello everyone,

You may also drop an advert in the Sport partners in Kuwait so that interest members may easily access the advert and contact you.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Hello, I'm also looking for a running club or a running buddy in the area of Hawally.

ladies, & gents :)

get cracking! Kuwait will host its annual greatest ever running event on Nov 28th, Runq8 - now for training you have two options, i would suggest my friday morning running group but since my injury i havent been keeping it up :/

so, saturday morning, there is a group that meets at 9AM, you can find them on instagram, they go by the name "Runfie" they cater to all levels of runners, pro and novice. its a nice social group, go ahead and look em up.

Thank you. That helped a lot :)

Thanks .....but I can't do Saturday morning...only 9pm from saturday to thursday :(

Hello Grace ...

This is Ghassan ... 42 yrs, i have moved to kuwait, and will looking to a good & Decent person for a jogging activity in Kuwait ...

I don't know if we could match our goal in doing a healthy sport together .... !   

Ghassan

Thank you!!!!

So who's in for a jog tomorrow morning? As mentioned before, there is an active group that always run on Saturdays...They are starting at 8:30 now

Is it for all levels of runners?

Yeap it is!

I think nobody is running now...bcoz its cold ;). Majority of the people is on their lazy mode :)

actually you're wrong in that assumption :P running keeps you warm, and it is much more preferable to the running populace to indulge their craving whilst the weather is colder rather than, hotter ;)

loooooll! I'am speaking for myself....since winter  I became lazy.

Hi, me too seeking jogging buddy in Salmiya park evening timing.