Loooking for English native to learn English for kids

I am looking for an English native to teach creative writing to my kids.

Hello lindaburan

Checking adverts from tutors in our Language classes in Kuala Lumpur may help you find to find one suitable for teaching creative writing to your kids.

Please, feel free to drop an advert of your search in that section too

Best Regards
Kenjee

I can teach children to talk and write in russian. native speaker. just in case.

I can teach. I'm a native speaker

I live in Canada, and will be joining my fiance in Kuala Lumpur next week,  he has been there on vacation for the past 2 months on vacation,  we want to move there because the canadian winters are way too cold.
I have been looking to teach english privately,  I love to help people, and i love children, I have a daughter and a grandson of my own.
thank you
you can email me

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Hello :)

@ nishaminaj ; @Joknmal  > Please drop adverts of the service you are proposing in the relevant section of the site :

>Language classes in Kuala Lumpur

Wishing you all the best

Regards
Kenjee

Joknmal wrote:

I live in Canada, and will be joining my fiance in Kuala Lumpur next week,  he has been there on vacation for the past 2 months on vacation,  we want to move there because the canadian winters are way too cold.
I have been looking to teach english privately,  I love to help people, and i love children, I have a daughter and a grandson of my own.
thank you
you can email me

70% of malaysians want to go to Canada!

Go figure "grass is always greener"

lol wow really, well i am not sure why although a beautiful country,  Canada by comparison is very expensive, and there are very few jobs there, but they do have the free healthcare.  We are tired of the bad winters and all the snow.
That is why we are looking to move to Kuala Lumpur, as I said he is already there just waiting for me, I was looking for employment first.
Thanks
Joanne

thank you

Joknmal wrote:

lol wow really, well i am not sure why although a beautiful country,  Canada by comparison is very expensive, and there are very few jobs there, but they do have the free healthcare.  We are tired of the bad winters and all the snow.
That is why we are looking to move to Kuala Lumpur, as I said he is already there just waiting for me, I was looking for employment first.
Thanks
Joanne

You made me laugh.

Malaysia (well klang valley) IS VERY expensive to live in. Cheaper in USA (I don't know Canada).

There are very few jobs here.

BUT health care very expensive if you want quality of western service.

So again it makes sense for Malaysians to go to Canada as better overall!!!!

Grass is greener.....or maybe warmer?

Glad i made you laugh I suppose,  it is still cheaper than Canada,  Canada is one of the most expensive places to live.  I still would love to do this

Hi there,
I'm an English teacher from the UK. I can help your children with their English. I've taught adults and children of all levels here in Kuala Lumpur. I provide all the lesson materials and I'm flexible with times/days. Contact me on xxx or PM me for my mobile number.
Thanks, Clara.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

How are you,  I am 56 yrs old, I am coming to Malaysia very soon to be with my fiance who is in Kuala Lumpur,  and I have been looking for a job like this because i love children I have a daughter who i have taught very well, and English was her best subject in high school, and also have been teaching my grandson who is 2.  I used to help out my teachers in the elementary school days with grading spelling and grammar.  I have alot of patience, and you need to have fun while learning also.
you can email me if you wish at xxx

Hope to meet you soon
Joanne

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

As already mentioned above, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Language classes in Kuala Lumpur if you are proposing your services.

All the best,
Bhavna