Retirement in Cambodia, please tell me about your experience

RETIRING TO CAMBODIA.
Hello older expats in Cambodia!

I am a granny myself, but stll working as a researcher on retirees and retirement at the University of Auckland.

I am visiting Cambodia in January 2016 to meet some retiree expats who will tell me about their own experiences of moving to, and living in, Cambodia for / at retirement.
All pretty benign, but as international retirement migration increases, it will indicate some of the advantages that places like Cambodia have to offer over their home countries.
I am eager to meet both recent arrivals and long stayers.
All conversations anonymous and confidential, of course.
Hoping someone will reply and agree to a chat.

Hi ZinZan,
   I was reading your email ,i am from Viet nam , have been Cambodia since 1989 until now , i ,
have good job here and good business here , if you do not mine can chat with me so i can tell you some experience  how to stay here long time ,
         All the best to you 
             HunVY

Hello my friend. I would live to hear anything you have to say. I am interested in moving to Cambodia early next year possibly.
  Cameron

Hi Silversurfr,
   Well come to visit even living here , good country , good for living after retired , also good for business too , , if you have any question want to know here please send me , i will telling you  ,
           Best wish  ,
      HunVy

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been created on the Cambodia forum from several of your posts so that you better exchange.

All the best,
Bhavna