Exit Visa Expiration

Hi..Need urgent reply for my concern please. Here are the details.

Been working with the company for more than 20 years
Applied/submitted my final exit application on June 14, 2015 (1 month notice)
Iqama Expiration: October 1, 2015
Final Exit visa processed on September 17, 2015
Timecard closed on September 30, 2015
Exit visa to expire on November 15, 2015.
Still waiting for my ESB (not leaving without my ESB)
Employer not afraid even if you file a complaint in Labor Office or court

Question 1: If I am able to leave the Kingdom on the last day of my visa (before it expires), but I do have a connecting flight in another country i.e. Qatar, will there be no problem even if my exit visa expires before I can board my connecting flight.

Question 2: Is the Exit visa only applicable to the issuing country i.e. Saudi Arabia - if I am able to leave the Kingdom on the last day of my visa and before it expires, there will be no effect at all even if my visa expires during my connecting flight (other country)

Question 3: If my Exit visa already expired 1 day, will I be able to travel and exit the Kingdom without any problem? Is there any grace period given to visa expiry e.g. 3 days maybe

Your prompt and urgent advise is highly appreciated.

Once you are through the immigration counter for your flight, you are done and exit-visa dates have been adhered to. Wherever you go using whatever flights don't matter at all. The final exit visa authority is for exiting the country and that's it.

For your Q3, I haven't heard of any grace periods. There are hefty penalties though; which you can avoid with the help of your sponsor.

Thanks for the info..with regard to Q3, that's what our Personnel Dept. told me, which I do not believe though..again, thank you

Q1: no problem
Q2: no effect
Q3: 1000 SR the first instance.

Thanks Ma'am for the info..