Golf, anyone?

Hi!

I am a local. If anyone - especially beginners - wishes to play golf (social golf) in and around Kuala Lumpur area, do get in touch with me. Oh, don't worry about my game or scores: at this age (60) I don't dream to score below 100 anymore.

hey,

I am from Morocco, and actually I am interested in your offer.

Any pre-requirements, I have never played Golf before, but would like to give it a try.

Cheers :)

Hi there, thanks for your reply. Great to know you. Welcome to Kuala Lumpur. You are from Casablanca, no? :D

You will, of course, need to get a feel for the game first before you can play on the course. For that, you will need to borrow a friend's set of golf clubs, or rent one, then go to a "golf driving range". Get help from the teaching pro there (coach) who will teach you the basics. We can actually play the game only after you have got some basic pointers. If you live in KL, there are several driving ranges nearby.

Do contact me if you need help in this matter. Or, you can also ask your friends about it.

Cheers!

Hi

I know this is a bit of a late response.  I arrived in KL about 3 weeks ago and would like to start playing golf on a weekly basis here.  I was a member of a club in Brisbane and my current handicap is 14.  If you are still looking to play with someone please let me know.

My tel number here if that makes it easier is ***

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Greg

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi I would like to hook up with you and play golf. My whatsapp is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security