Anyone living in Binh Dinh or Quy Nhon?

To all locals living in Quy Nhon, I just want to know how severe is the weather out there this week. Obviously, the forecast is calling for rain but I don't know how hard or how much, therefore, I need local intel on the weather. TIA.

I've been here for about a month and it has been a mix of sun, clouds and rain. When it rains it is usually a deluge,  but it only lasts 15-20 minutes, then it clears for a bit and may rain again later in the day. For example,  I've been swimming, walking on the beach and playing badminton most mornings with a few exceptions. We've actually had a couple days over the weekend where it didn't rain at all. From what I hear it is a typical rainy season in Quy Nhon. The nice thing for me is the temperatures are around 30C during the day and 25C at night. It's very comfortable.

PhucDatBiet wrote:

To all locals living in Quy Nhon, I just want to know how severe is the weather out there this week. Obviously, the forecast is calling for rain but I don't know how hard or how much, therefore, I need local intel on the weather. TIA.

If you are Vietnamese, you can question your friend of something like that instead of asking hear with almost expats.
Btw, i am get ready if you need any help as i am Binhdinher^^ and i'll get info from my family there.

minhtt90 wrote:
PhucDatBiet wrote:

If you are Vietnamese, you can question your friend of something like that instead of asking hear with almost expats.
Btw, i am get ready if you need any help as i am Binhdinher^^ and i'll get info from my family there.

I'm Viet but I don't live here. I have been away from the homeland since I was 10. All my friends are in the U.S and asking them would be the same as asking you what's the weather like in Washington D.C this week. I hope that helps.

PhucDatBiet wrote:
minhtt90 wrote:
PhucDatBiet wrote:

I'm Viet but I don't live here. I have been away from the homeland since I was 10. All my friends are in the U.S and asking them would be the same as asking you what's the weather like in Washington D.C this week. I hope that helps.

Did PM, done !