Residence visa didn't come

Hi guys,

can you please help me with this:

our residence card for me and my husband came but for my son didn't come. is this normal?
we applied on 26 october and we got it on 3rd of November but not for my son.   

Can you please let me know how I can follow up his visa process? is there any number or place that we can go to follow up?  We applied in istanbul il emniyet müdürlüğü.
Thank you in advance.

The first logical thing would be to actually call up the office and ask them what happened.

This is the number (0216) 548 1188

Good luck
Z

Thanks Z
I tried to call but no one is answering. I think I have to go to the immigration office.

Yes, I think that would be your best shot actually. Do you have the address?

Yes I have, I just got it how to reach there by Metro, it is very easy.  I hope I can get it asap as the school needs the TC number. pls pray for me :)

I would wait few more days..since your son's application is processed after your application is granted! !

But I am also under my husband sponsorship, for me came along with my husband's, but nothing for my son...

Great! All the best!

sana3khan wrote:

Yes I have, I just got it how to reach there by Metro, it is very easy.  I hope I can get it asap as the school needs the TC number. pls pray for me :)