Looking for some native English speakers to be my language partners

Hiya,

I am Clara who is a native Mandarin speaker here. I have just moved back to China from London recently.

I worked there for three years but I still think I need to improve my English a lot, especially after I came back to China.

I was a Mandarin teacher in London before, so I am very patient to correct any of your Mandarin mistakes.

If anyone who also wants to learn or practice your Mandarin, please feel free to contact me and we will make a time to talk together.

I am looking forward to talking to you there. Many thanks.

Have a nice day.

Clara

I am glad to help ur English and make friend with u

Hello everyone,

@ Clara, you will have more chances of finding a reliable language partner by dropping an advert in the Jinan classifieds under language exchange.

@ Aerobus, welcome on board  :)

Could you please tell us a bit more about yourself  ? Are you a native english speaker?

Cheers
Bhavna

I was actually born in China, even though i am not an English Speaker, but i am interested to talk with anyone with speaks English, because there are no one speaks English here and i love this language and its culture so much。I actually went to Mauritius and it was gorgeous. I also know a little bit of Spanish